Friday, January 22, 2010

Louisiana School Of Cooking Long Lost Friend/old Flame...?

Long lost friend/old flame...? - louisiana school of cooking

I have a friend / former high school love, I lost the track, when my family in my last year of study. Here are some details:

His name was Gay Lelani Horst Blum (the name is misspelled) they have.
She was born in 1970 or 1971st
His family was from Minden, Louisiana.
She had a friend named Emily Cook, also of Minden, Louisiana.
They moved to Weatherford, Oklahoma in 1985.
His father worked for the Weatherford Daily News recently.
I do not know what happened to him after high school.
Emily Cook returned to Minden in 1986 and visited in 1988. He had lost all Lelani too.
If someone requests information please let me know.

1 comment:

Natanovi... said...

Someone could remember in the role of his father. It's just a shot long ...

Post a Comment