Friday, January 8, 2010

Outdoor Towel Holder Packing List For Outdoor School>?

Packing list for Outdoor School>? - outdoor towel holder

I'm training at the Free School in two weeks, and I started a packing list, but I'm sure I miss some elements. Can you help me? I will sleep in a cabin with about 11 people.

This is what I so far:
2 sheets (adjusted)
light cover
heavy blanket
Sheet
Pillows
Lysol
Garbage bags
Clothespins
Chargers (Phone)
Book
Water Bottle
Spending Money
Clock
Lamp
gum
Hairbrush
Toothbrush
Shampoo
Face Wash
Toothpaste
Listerine
Soap
Towels
Nail clippers and tweezers
Mirror
Rags
Lotion
Chapstick
tampons
Solar
my medication
3 pairs of jeans
6 shirts
6 pairs of socks
Sandals
PJ PANTS 3
1 long-sleeved shirt
1 sweatshirt
4 Shirts PJ
6 Lingerie
2 pairs of shoes

I feel like I'm forgetting (a lot of things because I am an intern, the foundations for the girls is on my boat, like Lysol and hangers). Ideas? Recommendationsgen of the class, according to my wishes and space some icebreakers

3 comments:

lassi45 said...

Hello Cassie,
I am ex-military and is currently on the road driver with my husband, I'm camping for 3 weeks at a time. Here are some links that are helping with personal hygiene and can ease his burden. Under compression bottles or other containers, if possible. Keep drain a bottle of water with you to clean your hair, or a point of cleaning your clothes. Take a mesh bag of dirty clothes, the light can be hung on your bed post until you are given the opportunity to wash his clothes. Buy wipes for general cleaning (Wal-Mart and Aldi, the bears.) I use Oil of Olay facial cleansing every day from the face (no water required) and they are great! Make sure the towel is very absorbent ... Do not use fabric softener when washing - which is less absorbent. Sandals and 2 pairs of shoes? I do not know if you need anything, but I'm in shoes. I do not know if you wear glasses or contact lenses, but I saw that on your list. In addition, you may or may not need batteries for your electronics. Remember - The LightA journey is easier. If you have a pet or companion, you may want a small picture of himself to bring to your company ... or read a good book, during the downtime. I can only think of something to snack is a favorite place - maybe spend a couple of candy bars to 2 weeks. Hope this helps and take care!

Daddys Girl said...

Ok even a pair of pants, or 2 With a range of pencils and pens. A razor and CRAM would be good. The booklets. Pictures of family and friends. A brush.Well fuzz is all that you can imagine. Have a good trip. Be a good student. GOOD LUCK!

Daddys Girl said...

Ok even a pair of pants, or 2 With a range of pencils and pens. A razor and CRAM would be good. The booklets. Pictures of family and friends. A brush.Well fuzz is all that you can imagine. Have a good trip. Be a good student. GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment