Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can You Be Invisible On Facebook 2010 How Do I Make My Facebook Profile Completely Invisible To Non-friends ?

How do I make my facebook profile completely invisible to non-friends ? - can you be invisible on facebook 2010

Hello,
I can not my profile completely invisible. Each girl is desperate to see my profile photo, my friends and my pages in my search. What am I doing wrong? I went through all the privacy options and restricted access to the maximum. I even found my picture on Facebook with Google. This sucks very much, my friend. How do I solve this problem?

1 comment:

Chaille L said...

Go to Settings> Privacy. There you will see options to your privacy. Select the profile settings. If you can not change things, like photos visible to you so that you and your friends and other things that you can disable it, and you alone.

But I would suggest that you are the account. As one side is equal to the half-naked, tattooed on a street with personal data on his chest covered run.

Post a Comment