Friday, February 5, 2010

Dyshidrotic Eczema Started On Shins Is Dyshidrotic Eczema Contagious After All?

Is dyshidrotic eczema contagious after all? - dyshidrotic eczema started on shins

Dyshidrotic eczema, which I found from my youth all the photos of her that I will, like me, the description is identical, so I think my doctor is convinced. The only thing is that everything, what I have read and heard about the United Dyshidrotic Eczema is not contagious. I think it is hereditary, since then more than 3 of my brothers, my mother and my children. But there are about 3 years ago my husband to do, and now my friend's mother is angry because he the same fluid-filled bumps on the sides of the parade has now. What are the chances that all around us, without it still contagious? Or is it possible that what Dyshidrotic eczema ever, and it is something else that is contagious with the same symptoms?

3 comments:

Vvsweety said...

Not contagious. You can get rid of your eczema with natural means. That's what I did to heal really.

Rusty said...

I totally agree with Holly.
There is no way to family and friends come in contact.

Eczema is the immunodeficiency.

Holly said...

It is not contagious and does not constitute a danger to others.

Post a Comment